Heritage Acrylic & Displays Limited are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and aim to adhere to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) relating to the processing of personal data. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data that you provide to us will be processed by us and describes to you:
• what personal data we collect and store about you and how we collect it
• why we collect personal data and what we do with it
• the categories of third parties with whom we share your personal data
• how we retain your information and keep it secure
• your rights and how to exercise them
Information we collect from you
The information you give to us has arisen from you enquiring about our services by phone, email or otherwise. We collect data such as name and title, company name, delivery address, billing address, email address, telephone and mobile numbers.
Uses made of the information
• For the provision of our services as requested by you or your company (a contract).
• To identify you and respond to any enquires.
• To open an account.
• To provide you with information you have requested in relation to our services.
• To enable our services to be delivered to you.
• To carry out billing and administrative services.
• Where we need to, comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Disclosure of your information
Heritage Acrylic & Displays Limited will only disclose your information when an individual has provided their express consent, or when there is a business requirement to disclose data.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Heritage Acrylic & Displays Limited.
Whether stored manually or electronically, we will take all reasonable steps to keep your data safe and secure and we will ensure the data is accessed only by those who have a legitimate interest to do so. The data we collect will be stored within the European Economic Area (EEA) and will not be transferred outside the EEA unless we have your explicit consent for such transfer. Data will not be held for longer than necessary.
• right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
• right of access to your personal data by submitting a request
• right of rectification of inaccurate information, please tell us of any changes
• right of erasure
• right to object or restrict in certain situations, to our continued processing of your data
Heritage Acrylic and Displays Limited will respond to a request of access to your personal data without delay. Access will be provided, subject to legally permitted exceptions, within one month as a maximum.
If at any time, you want to verify, update or amend your personal data please let us know.
If a data breach is likely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, it must be reported to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) within 72 hours of Heritage Acrylic & Displays Limited becoming aware of it. Individuals will be informed directly in the event that the breach is likely to result in a high risk to rights and freedoms of that individual.
Heritage Acrylic & Displays Limited
Unit 1, Mill Hill Industrial Estate, Quarry
Lane, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 5AU
Tel: 0116 275 3553